Selling a house can be stressful. We help The Triangle's realtors, investors, and homeowners close deals faster by staging their homes beautifully and quickly.
Also looking to re-design or update your own home? Yep. We've got that covered too!
Staged homes on average sold more than 40k over list price
The average staging investment of 1.3% resulted in a 7.1% over-list return on investment
In a survey of 4,600 properties, homes that were staged sold approx. 9 days faster than the average DOM.
(2021 RESA Survey of Staged Homes)
Home Design Package -$425 per room
- In-person consultation where we discuss in depth your vision for your home
- Inspiration board
- Furniture space plan (if needed)
- Links to furniture & decor recommendations for you to purchase
- 2 rounds of revisions on your project
Styling Session - $125/hr.
- Hourly in-home session where we can troubleshoot any space in your home
- Decorate, re-decorate, and style any space that you need
- Provide suggestions include rearranging furniture, decorating a mantle, styling built-ins or creating a gallery wall
Vacant Home Staging
Pricing Starting at $2000
According to the National Association of Realtors, staged homes sell 88% faster and for 20% more than non staged homes. Staging creates a neutral and attractive space where buyers are able to make an emotional connection and envision themselves living there.
We provide furnishings, artwork and accessories custom to the home’s style, size and price point. This service includes: a property walk through, custom staging plan, installation, inventory rental, and removal.
Occupied Home Staging
Pre-Listing Consultation - $175
This is for any homeowner or realtor who would like specific recommendations on how to update, rearrange and declutter their home so it looks its BEST for photos and showings. This an hour long consult, which we follow-up with lots of notes & "homework" for you to chip away at!